Our business surveillance solution will give your organisation the capability to deal with a dark web space populated by all manner of people and organisations with both good and bad intentions. Your business, irrespective of its size or the nature of its activities, may become a target. If you get caught in a threat actor’s sights, the ability to respond quickly to the first sign of an exploitable vulnerability goes a long way towards limiting the impact of a potential cyber-attack or data breach.
Our dark web business surveillance solution will provide you with an initial BC67 Dark Web Scan, to:
- Find out if your company’s digital credentials are for sale on the dark web.
- Detect compromised credentials used to exploit employees and customers.
To help keep your critical business assets safe from the compromises that lead to breach and theft, we are offering this initial, one-time BC67 business scan with our surveillance service.
Our dark web surveillance detects compromised credentials in real-time on the dark web and notifies you immediately when these critical assets are compromised before they can be used for identity theft, data breaches, or other crime. Digital credentials such as usernames and passwords connect you and your employees to critical business applications, as well as online services. Unfortunately, criminals know this, and that’s why digital credentials are among the most valuable assets found on the Dark Web.
Far too often, companies that have had their credentials compromised and sold on the dark web don’t know it until they have been informed by law enforcement, but by then, it’s too late. Small and medium-sized businesses may have more to lose than larger organisations, because cybersecurity events can be costly and threaten their survival.
What comes with the Dark Web Business Surveillance solution?
We Monitor the following areas 24/7/365:
- Hidden chat rooms
- Private websites
- Peer-to-peer networks
- IRC (internet relay chat) channels
- Social media platforms
- Black market sites
- 640,000 + botnets
This is what we do!
- Identify compromises in your organisation
- Provide you with a written report on your compromised emails
- We prepare more information, the more we have, the more valuable it becomes
- We are proactive and predict outcomes, as you need to be ahead
- Attacks on networks may be inevitable, but we can prevent them from being destructive.
The BC67 dark web business surveillance solution protects your business
- It delivers the same advanced credential monitoring capabilities used by large businesses
- It connects to multiple dark web services including Tor, I2P and Freenet, to search for compromised credentials, without requiring you to connect any of your software or hardware to these high-risk services directly
- Our proactive solution provides real-time awareness of compromised credentials before identity theft or data breaches occur.
Why It’s Important to have dark web surveillance
- Compromised credentials are used to conduct further criminal activity, such as data breaches of sensitive corporate information, as well as identity theft of individual employees.
- Users often have the same password for multiple services, such as network logon, social media, online stores and other services, exponentially increasing the potential damage from a single compromised username and password.
- Today, you have limited visibility into when your credentials are stolen; over 75% compromised credentials are reported to the victim organisation by a third party, such as law enforcement.
You should consider dark web surveillance as it is the best way of making sure that the valuable data of your business is not stolen from your servers. Hence you will need to look for the best solutions offered by Black Cloud 67 and De Morgan Logic for preventing data breaches and ensuring that your systems are working in a perfect manner.
A mature cyber security program can dramatically reduce the risk of your information being stolen and sold. We recommend most companies conduct regular dark web scans or engage in real-time dark web monitoring to identify stolen credentials. Both of these methods play an important role in data leak prevention and detection, which are always best practices for organisations and should always be a priority.
Finding out whether your organisation’s account credentials have been exposed or are for sale on the dark web can provide innumerable benefits. Actively monitoring the dark web can alert you to an incident that other tools missed, and by doing so help you prevent a larger data breach or ransomware attack.
Beginning to actively monitor the dark web with a business surveillance solution can provide invaluable insights into your organisation’s risk profile, and whether you are a target, or have been targeted by malicious dark web actors.
The cost is £19.99 per month. The minimum subscription is one year and payment to be made monthly through Paypal.
- 1 domain monitored
- Notification of changes